Story About Audi Cars Dedicated To Audi Fans

Audi in snow

 I think we have to act like stars because it is expected of us. 
So we drive our big cars and live in our smart houses.

Back in the mid-1980's, we adopted some fairly ambitious 
goals to improve efficiency of our cars. 
What did we get? We got a tremendous Cars Like Audi Now.
That's why only Audi Q3 is the most Awarded Luxury SUV of the year 2013.

I have a need to make these sorts of connections literal sometimes, and 
a vehicle often helps to do that. I have a relationship to car culture. 
It isn't really about loving cars. It's sort of about needing them.Audi Cars help me to do this..

Perhaps people, and kids especially, are spoiled today,
 because all the kids today have Audi carscars, it seems. 
When I was young you were lucky to have a bike.


                                                                                     Dedicated to All Audi Car Fans....

0 comments: